Want to join a team of creative hair enthusiasts who will support you to constantly grow and develop your skills in the salon industry? Whether it be in Education, Sales, Marketing, Administration or Logistics, Salon Support offer a dynamic team culture in a fast-paced, challenging and supportive environment where every employee plays a critical role in our success.
To be considered for future opportunities, submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will keep your details on file for three months.
READY FOR THE CHALLENGE?
We are seeking an inspirational Educator who possesses a high level of creative and technical colour skills to share their passion for hair with our clients. Bringing with you into the business is your proven education experience you will be responsible for proactively leading, motivating and developing the education module. Achieving a strong educational program both individually and state-wide through strategic relationship building, a focus on customer service standards and a strong focus on business excellence.
- Share your passions for hair by engaging salons through inspiration, innovation and creativity.
- Facilitate and Manage education workshops throughout Queensland and interstate.
- Coach and mentor salons with personalized training plans to grow and develop their & our business.
- Engage our customers to build our reputation that we are knowledgeable, reliable and a trustworthy business partner
- Coach and train a team of Sales Managers ensuring our key strategies are met and kept with our business expectations across all areas and build an environment where they matter, are appreciated and valued
- Having a depth of experience in developing and executing formal training either in a one-on-one or group environment
- Be able to demonstrate a clear understanding of the importance of technical advice, support and education in developing brand identity and reputation
- Travel domestically on a regular basis
- Working in collaboration with our artistic team to produce current trends and co-ordinate all facets of the production from concept to post production.
- Previous Education and/or training experience is a must
- A completed Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Strong creative and technical hair colour knowledge
- High level of business acumen
- Strong understanding of the hairdressing culture and business environment
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Ability to establish relationships and rapport quickly and consistently
- Impeccable personal presentation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Train team members in products, procedures and promotional sell-ins
- Engaging personality with drive to succeed
- A challenging and fulfilling role
- A dynamic team culture
- A strong focus on our employees
- An opportunity to grow and develop your skills
If this professional challenge is everything you are looking for and you are ready for the next exciting step in your career, then we'd love to hear from you!
An attractive salary package and commission structure is on offer along with a car allowance.
Please register your resume and interest by emailing:
Hayley Pullyn - National Education Manager - email@example.com
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: Friday 18th November 2016